Thursday, August 30, 2007

Life in Baltimore

Yesterday I saw my first drug deal. They were so slick I wonder how many more I've seen and didn't even notice.

I mentioned my breakthrough at work.... I'll tell you about it later.

This weekend Nicole, Cassie, and Steph are going away to see their boyfriends. Amber is probably leaving to see a friend. .................................. ................................ .......................................

I will most likely be lonely and depressed for the majority of the weekend, not necessarily because they aren't here, but because they all have friends to go visit. I will try to curb this by talking on the phone a lot, and by scheduling a date with Brian and Monica.

Cassie said to me yesterday, "Boy, you really like the phone, don't you?" Ugh. No. The answer is no. I don't like the phone. I don't particularly like talking on the phone, especially for long periods of time, and up until this move I would most commonly use my phone to check the time. Ok, maybe that's stretching it a little... but you know what I mean.
What I do really like, though, are my friends and family. And if staying close to them means talking on the phone more than I would ever want to in my entire life, so be it.

So sorry.

No comments: