Monday, June 4, 2007

Summer is sometimes boring and that's OK.

I have a pretty boring life these days, but I'm okay with it. Mostly I've just been hanging out with my sister, and I'm glad for the opportunity to do that. I just keep thinking that in a couple weeks when camp starts, I'm never going to see anyone. That sort of bums me out, but I think camp will be fun. On Saturday I went to a staff meeting/sleepover at CND, which turned out to be a pretty good time. I was having a really sad miss-Markus day all day, so I didn't really want to go, but when I got there I forced myself to be friendly and everything turned out alright.

I'm just realizing how incredibly lame this post is, but I truly have nothing very exciting going on these days!

Today I'm going to go to the Blasco library to get a couple books, and then to the Gannon library to continue with the med school search. Wednesday morning I have a meeting with Dr. Andraso (my advisor). I need to fill him in about Bon Secours and let him know that I've decided that I will not be applying to LECOM. I imagine he will be mad. I'm afraid of this situation. Ugh.

No comments: