Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hilarious graffiti

This post is for djamine, a person I don't know. In fact, I don't even know her real name. But any friend of Craigmary is a friend of mine.




This is the best photo I could get while driving, and this one took a couple trys! Although not an easy subject to photograph, I chose this graffiti because it makes me laugh every time I go by. The bottom line says "Sparky Webb has AIDS."
Yeah, I know laughing is totally inappropriate, but seriously, who would write something like that?




4 comments:

Self-Hating Shrew said...

That's so awesome! Thanks for taking that for me; it made me really happy.

My name's Kara, by the way, although most people refer to me as "Temp."

The Sandwich Chronicler said...

Ah, Erie. . . where the overpasses are in bloom right now. . . .

*sigh*

Markus said...

On a totally unrelated note... Honey, I love you... but Joe Biden's blog??? It isn't even that I object to you liking Joe Biden; I am just a little concerned that you are rushing into this. All I'm saying is that it might be good to take a step back and really give the other candidates a chance too. You wouldn't want to be eliminated before a voter really got to know you if you were running for president, would you? No, I didn't think so.

Hannah said...

I'm not just for Joe Biden... I haven't decided... I just liked that he had a blog. I'll put more candidates' blogs on as soon as I do more website browsing. :)