Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Update

Because I don't know how long it'll take for him to get around to it, I just wanted to give ya'll a Markus update. :) After driving across the country for 7 days, he pulled up to the front gate at Fort Lewis, Washington last night at about 9:30pm our time! I'm so glad that he's finally there and not driving so much anymore... I was starting to worry like my mom.
They are giving him a few days to get some paperwork and other miscellaneous things done, so he should have quite a bit of time to look at apartments for us! I'm getting sooooooo excited!

Ok, have a good day, bye bye.

5 comments:

Billy said...

Good. I'm glad someone is keeping us updated.

Markus said...

Well excuuuse me! I certainly would have liked to post an update, but - go figure! - I've been driving for over a week!!!

Anyway, an update in earnest is in the works... even though your impatience demonstrates that you don't deserve it.

Hmph.

Hannah said...

Whoa mister.

Billy said...

Intense reaction-I just wanted to make sure you both realize this is Billy Reinstatler and not your other friend Billy

Markus said...

*sigh* It is so hard to convey fake anger online... I thought 3 u's would do it, but apparently not. My bad - will try harder in the future.