Sunday, December 2, 2007

A nice Sunday

I looooove my roommates.

(Steph, Nicole, me, Cassie, Amber)

Unfortunately the only picture I have of all of us is from a couple months ago.
They're cute though, and I love them.

Today was nice. Nicole and I went to church at Cedar Ridge (I love it there! Love it love it love it!) Leslie came, which was a nice addition. :) I talked with my wife for a while, then with my (future) husband for a few hours! Woot. Then I said, okay, time to be "available" so I opened up my door and started crafting.



A couple cards I made.


While I was crafting, Cassie and Nicole came in for a couple hours and hung out. We chatted, I crafted, Cassie lesson-planned, Nicole crafted too, and it was very nice.

1 comment:

Self-Hating Shrew said...

Didn't you say you were a size 12 once? Judging from that picture, you couldn't be more than a size 6--tops.

Help yourself to another piece of cake.