Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas time!

I am SO excited to go home. I feel like a five-year-old on Christmas morning. I'm trying to pack, but I keep having to take a mini-break so that I can jump up and down and clap my hands. And I keep galloping around the house. Galloping. Like a horse! Hahaha.
If you love me at all, go here. And just laugh. Laugh a lot. (Most of you have already seen this, but still, do it for me.)

I'm reading Eat Pray Love right now. It's great. I can't stop. I'm just flying through it, but I don't want it to be done. I love/hate that about good books. I also love/hate when I read books about people who are on some kind of spiritual journey. It gets me all tumbly jumbly inside and then I have to find some way to smooth it all out. I haven't yet decided what I'm going to do as a result of reading this book, but we'll see.

Peace.
Love.
Joy.
Woot.

1 comment:

Chart Smart said...

NICE Blog :)

MERRY Christmas :)