Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Nom nom

Mmmm. Books are yummy.

Out of excitement I just had to report that I just got back from biking/busing to the library to pick up two books that I had requested.
Markus cautioned me to only request on book at a time, because the last time I had a huge list I ended up getting them all at once, and that was a little stressful.
I couldn't do it though... I just had to get two. Even though I'm in the middle of three of my own. (They can wait if necessary.)

Ok, so, here they are:

Jesus for President
by Shane Claiborne and Chris Haw

and

Food & Faith: justice, joy and daily bread
edited and compiled by Michael Schut

2 comments:

Billy said...

Hannah,

Good work. Have you read the Irresistible Revolution by Shane Claiborne? Changed my freakin' life. If you haven't read it, I'm going to send it to you.

Olive said...

i have to second the fact that the irresistible revolution changed my life too!