Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mini Meatloaves

Mmmm. I made my mom's mini-meatloaves (so much alliteration) last night and they were so yummy that I thought I'd do another recipe post.
Enjoy! :)

Mom's Mini-Meatloaves
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 egg
3/4 cup milk
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup quick oats
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 tsp. salt
1 lb. ground beef

Topping
2/3 cup ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp yellow mustard


Beat egg and milk. Stir in cheese, oats, onion, and salt. Add beef. Mix well.
Make into 8 small loaves and place in greased 9 X 13 baking dish.
Combine toppings. Spoon over top of meatloaves.
Bake uncovered at 350* for 45 minutes.

2 comments:

Self-Hating Shrew said...

Have you ever had "Volcano Meat Loaf"? If you haven't, you should definitely make it sometime. You can find the recipe here.

It's not my mom's. She put it in a recipe holder for me, but it actually came from Mr. Food. She's a plagiarist!

Hannah said...

Those sound crazy!! Volcanoes?! I'll have to try it sometime.