Friday, February 6, 2009

Women's Retreat



I'm leaving today for a weekend retreat with the ladies of Soma. I'm very much looking forward to a relaxing weekend the ocean, especially because the theme of the retreat is "Her Joy: intimacy with God." This coincides perfectly with my theme for the year: be happy/have fun (joy), and grow in relationship with God. :)

On my igoogle homepage I have an application called 'Reminders from God.' Today's says, "Have no fear. Joy- radiant joy must be yours. Change disappointment to joy."

I'm taking my kite.
And this book.

If you're the praying type, feel free to send out a few for the women who will be gathered this weekend.

2 comments:

Billy said...

How was the retreat?

Hannah said...

It was great. The weather Saturday was just amazing. :) How are you? Send me your address whenever you get one!