Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hello Toxoplasmosis

I don't know if I'm going to ever write a meaningful blog entry again. I was never any good at it anyway.

So this morning I wandered downstairs to find a cup of water sitting on the coffee table next to the couch. Was it mine? I couldn't remember. I did fill an identical cup and set it there last night soon before going to bed, but I thought that I brought it upstairs with me. I took a sip. (I know this may seem gross, but I often just use the same water glass for a few days. I don't know...) Then the thought hit, no, I did carry my glass upstairs last night. Just then Stephanie and Jake came down, so I asked, "Do you guys know if this is mine?"
Stephanie's response: "Don't know."
Jake's response: "I don't know, but the cat was drinking out of it earlier, so if I were you I'd get a new glass!"

Ptew! Ptew!

3 comments:

azureavian said...

i just must say. hehehehehehe.. and hihi ('cause you told me to)!

Hannah said...

:) thanks

Tricia said...

Bring back the blogging!